The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
• Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Working with outside data sources and APIs
• Unit-testing of code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Continuously discovering, evaluating, & implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Designing, building, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identifying a correcting bottlenecks and fixing the bugs
• Maintaining the code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Exploring the latest android UI components, architecture components and Koltin Language.
• Development of design patterns.